At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform the global health ecosystem through the power of information and technology. Our staff, nearly 250 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
The Coordinator will support the Human Resources department with general administration related to recruiting coordination, employee on/off boarding, total rewards, training, legal, compliance and other human resource special projects. The person in this role will provide first-level response to employee inquiries, escalate issues to subject matter experts, and maintain all human resources-related documentation and processes.
- Oversee the on-boarding process from offer acceptance to first day ensuring timely response and follow-up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Complete all on/off-boarding activities, including maintaining the I-9 and employee personnel files, and conducting new employee HR orientations and exit interviews.
- Support the data maintenance and integrity of the Applicant Tracking System – iCIMS, Learning Management System – Navex, Rewards & Recognition platform – Engagedly, and Payroll & HRIS system – ADP.
- Process general HR and recruiting invoices and expenses reports. Reconcile, prepare, and process monthly benefit invoices.
- Support annual Open Enrollment with ADP system preparations and address employee questions.
- Coordinate annual compliance training launch and reminders for completion.
- Generate reports and conduct periodic audits of benefits and payroll data.
- Collaborate with payroll to support preparation of biweekly payroll.
- Develop tools, process improvements and automation solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and employee experience.
- Maintain current and accurate knowledge on human resources programs/policies, especially benefit programs, to provide first level response to employee requests and monitor the department's email inbox.
- Assist in the maintenance of the human resources content on the company's Intranet.
- Provide assistance on special projects or tasks as assigned.