At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform the global health ecosystem through the power of information and technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
The purpose of this position is to support and execute all Market Insights research projects. This position will be an expert in quantitative market research, including both primary and secondary research and analysis, and will use this expertise to support our research activities. In this role, the Market Insights Lead will support sustained revenue and profitability growth through the development, execution, and delivery of syndicated and custom surveys, services/solutions, and enablement of sales channel support tools.
- Inform key strategic business decisions for Media and its clients through the design and execution of primary research initiatives.
- Understand the client’s needs in the context of their broader business issue(s), design research to address those objectives, facilitate fielding, create a comprehensive report to tell the data’s story and present findings to the client.
- Think strategically about challenges faced by the healthcare industry and work closely with the Sr. Market Insights Manager to identify impactful syndicated research opportunities to advance business goals and improve the customer experience. Understand market and competitive landscape and trends.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, educating them on the value of survey driven intelligence, and driving change through influence. Identify more effective market research practices and work with the Sr. Market Insights Manager to consistently implement efficiency with a focus on improving profit margins.
- Assist the Sr. Market Insights Manager to develop research strategy/direction and follow through on execution to deliver high quality results. Support partnership between Analytics and Media and their complementary solutions.
- Partner with the Sr. Market Insights Manager to drive innovation and new product across the Media research portfolio.
- Assist the Sr. Market Insights Manager and other HIMSS Media stakeholders in the creation of market facing custom content for delivery across the HIMSS Media digital platforms.
- All duties as assigned to achieve HIMSS goals and objectives.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for the marketing and sales teams.
- Ensure consistent client experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies.
- Serve as an advisor to groups engaged in market insights across the Company.
- Partner effectively with external consultants and vendors, as appropriate, for some projects.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.