At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform the global health ecosystem through the power of information and technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
- Oversee program and production for HIMSS APAC events. Work closely with logistics specialist and various department to ensure smooth execution of conferences and digital summits.
- Propose keynote speakers/ curate panels and presentation topics that will add value to the conference.
- To lead monthly committee meetings with Minutes writing and work closely with committee members on the development of conference’s agenda.
- Work closely with marketing team on “call for papers” exercise, collate submissions and liaise with organizing committee to evaluate papers and presentations.
- Speaker and production management during events
- Virtual summits development by identifying potential topics relevant to the Summit target audience. Finalize topics through advice from the industry experts and thought leaders and propose key speakers to invite.
- Responsible for the smooth runs of ad hoc sponsor events.
- Identify appropriate speakers/ thought leaders according to a specific theme.
- Work with speaker to identify appropriate presentation topic and focus areas.