At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
This position is responsible for supporting customer service to HIMSS individual membership (IM) (e.g., regular memberships, digital memberships, student memberships, and non-organizational complimentary memberships) that drives membership recruitment, retention, and revenue for the individual membership program. This position involves daily interaction with individual members and non-member customers to resolve issues and accurately maintain individual members and their membership records within the CRM database used to generate invoices and IM dashboard. This position is also responsible for the analysis of member satisfaction data through the creation, analysis, and use of market intelligence reports and dashboards central to the IM function.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the membership program, including tracking membership agreement requirements, renewal dates, and invoices and sending required documents to members.
- Lead the day-to-day operations and data entry for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database for members, including recording and updating contacts, engagement, coordination, and invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the day-to-day operations and content creation for the Member Portal, CRM, including creating member accounts, adding and monitoring posts, and general user support.
- Create and run reports, and process lists from CRM and other member data sources to assist with information needed for membership & engagement, communications, proposals, programs, and event activities for executive leadership status updates.
- Prepare metrics for leadership to manage the IM annual budget, highlighting growth trends and/or problematic trends with remedial recommendations.
- Assist with developing resources and communications to support member teaming and engagement opportunities across the HIMSS ecosystem.
- Maintains member engagement reporting metrics to measure the reach and impact of member benefits.
- Provide administrative and customer service support (i.e., manage general inboxes, field questions to appropriate staff, manage lists, manage the general membership phone line etc.)
- Manage member committee process and work closely with the enterprise teams to implement.
- Support member engagement at HIMSS Global Health Conference, other events, and chapters.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department.