At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
As the Sr Client Success Specialist (CSS), you are important stakeholder of our client’s experience life cycle. Owning the overall client satisfaction through exceptional service while promoting renewal and upsell opportunities. You will provide pre-sales support, oversee program execution, communicate program optimizations and report on marketing and advertising campaigns while ensuring program goals and objectives are met. You possess strong communication and client service skills, a high understanding of digital media/ marketing solutions, and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Acting in partnership with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing/Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, and Finance to ensure the successful set up of client programs at the pre-sale stage while accurately and timely fulfilling all advertising campaigns and revenue delivery.
- Starting with pre-sales support, positively sets up client programs for success leveraging the knowledge of client goals, previous program experience and an in-depth understanding of our program solutions.
- Support the creation of RFPs; pull available inventory, audience analyses and other aspects of RFP response.
- Lead the pre-sale capabilities communication process with ad agencies, prospects and clients.
- Manage and grow client relationships by providing an exceptional client experience through regular client program meetings, kick-off and wrap-up calls.
- Liaises with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing/Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, and Finance, and other internal production teams to ensure advertising programs are set-up, executed and delivered on time and in full.
- Manage and oversee the delivery of revenue of all programs and actively coordinate the mobilization of resources to adhere to original revenue schedules as much as possible.
- Works within JIRA (our ticketing system) to proactively communicate all campaign details with Program and Production Teams. Follows operational processes around the production of advertising campaign materials.
- Manages Salesforce.com opportunities post sales. Updates program details, adjusts Salesforce Opportunities based program details and changes, and creates detailed Insertion Orders when programs have been sold.
- Forecasts monthly and quarterly revenue in Salesforce.com and adjusts revenue as programs deliver. Reconciles program revenues as needed as well as monthly.
- Provides clients with necessary deliverables – such as screenshots/proof-of-send and performance reporting – related to all programs.
- Strong presentation skills to display program metrics in order to share insights on clients/programs and highlight upsell and renewal opportunities.
- Troubleshoots problems that arise related to accounts, clients and campaigns. Uses analysis and critical thinking to understand and solve issues related to programs.