At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
The Digital Marketing Lead is responsible for the planning, execution, and reporting of strategic and tactical marketing campaigns (awareness, demand and lead generation) across the EMEA regional product portfolio that includes events, bespoke media and analytics to scale and drive impact in critical audience segments such as Hospitals, Governments and Tech market suppliers in Europe and Middle East.
This position will play a meaningful role in helping drive revenue growth to expand the organisation’s international footprint. You will think audience-first, to drive relevance and desired outcomes using first and third-party data and build cohesive multi-channel strategies across Search (PPC), Display, Email, Content and Social.
- Ownership and full administration of the overall digital marketing across products, markets and audiences for the EMEA region.
- Developing digital marketing strategies with the aim of increasing product(s) awareness, audience engagement, retention, and acquisition.
- Plan, execute and lead coordination of marketing activities such as digital, social media, emailing, web landing pages and other activities as determined for each EMEA projects. Lead internal MarCom team members and external marketing agency (if applicable) to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution, as well as build relationships to get the most out of our stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy marketing programs with compelling targeted segment messaging, materials, and customer communications to drive audience engagement.
- Work with Content Marketing team to define and develop an EMEA content strategy appealing to our core audience to publish articles on himss.org Resource Centre in the aim to enable rolling out a year-round nurturing marketing programs.
- In collaboration with Sales, support to establish the sales product packages (marketing benefits to include) across EMEA products portfolio, to enable smooth process with sales fulfilment and market suppliers for marketing deliverables.
- Work with audience marketing team to build out EMEA customer personas, segmentation, and develop content tailored to customers throughout their lifecycle, to increase feature usage and grow customer organizations
- Find creative ways to maintain momentum and engagement with EMEA core audiences
- Effectively employ marketing tools, including Wrike and Marketo, to manage projects, develop effective audience engagement and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Create and maintain marketing project schedules to optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all channels across agreed KPIs , assess against ROI and make recommendations in-line with business objectives and priorities, as well as interrogating channel performance to drive maximum results.