At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 300 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
This position is responsible for overseeing and leading the HIMSS Digital Health Technology Partner (DHTP) program including fulfillment, partner relationship management, communications, retention, and corporate member awareness. The Member Engagement Lead will lead the DHTP relationship with a high focus on the top premier and elite tier partners and serve as a liaison between the DHTP team and various HIMSS Functions to ensure successful program fulfillment. This position is also responsible for driving program engagement, analyzing DHTP satisfaction and engagement trends, and advocating for program value enhancements.
- Owns the fulfillment process for HIMSS DHTP clients, including initial onboarding, maturity model assessment administration, and multi-year program benefit deliverable schedule serving as a liaison between HIMSS and the DHTP team.
- Accountable for setting project expectations with internal team members to maintain progress towards goals.
- Coordinates the DHTP support process, engaging Product Function teams as needed through issue resolution.
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges and recommends process improvement to overcome the challenges.
- Contributes to the achievement of DHTP retention goals as defined by the organization to achieve strategic objectives.
- Maintains long-term client relationships, including DHTP C-Suite, and cultivates new business opportunities by understanding the client’s business, diagnosing needs, presenting solutions, and addressing client concerns.
- Oversees processes and procedures for DHTP benefits delivery and reporting. Engages HIMSS Function teams to update and maintain benefit and program assets.
- Ensures HIMSS website content is accurate, including the DHTP directory.
- Maintains accurate account information in Salesforce to enable program analysis and collaboration with Sales owners.
- Leads DHTP communications including quarterly newsletters and program updates, in collaboration with Marketing and Communication department.
- Perform DHTP data analyses to determine engagement status, client satisfaction, trends, and insights to support Quarterly Business Reviews as well as renewal discussions with the Sales owner.
- Supports DHTP and member engagement and recognition initiatives at HIMSS Global Conference, International Conferences, other events, and chapters.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department.