At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 300 worldwide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
The purpose of this role is to position the Analytics portfolio in concert with HIMSS North America to drive revenue and strategic relationships with healthcare providers, government agencies, and partners. The Sales Executive sources and drives client opportunities in North America and directly quarterbacks service strategies for larger clients in North America. An effective negotiator and relationship builder, the Sales Executive leverages and refines HIMSS’s Analytics sales methodologies, tools and resources, and best practices to successfully acquire and grow a base of accounts healthcare provider space and government agencies.
- Drive discovery process to understand key business drivers, important initiatives and measures of success, specific issues they are facing, budget considerations, and industry issues
- Proposes Analytic solutions to meet customer’s needs based on consultative selling approach and looks beyond the obvious; doesn’t stop at the first answers
- Build and expand relationships across C-Suite to uncover opportunities to cross-sell and upsell the Analytics portfolio, uncover new product ideas, and strengthen engagement with a customer
- Build relationships with our key strategic partners to craft effective go-to-market strategies driving growth, volume, and deeper insights
- Use Salesforce to Aggregate information on prospects through marketing research, referral sources, networking, phone contact, and other methods
- Maintain proactive awareness of the healthcare industry and how changes in the industry, the economy, and legislation impact clients
- Cultivate prospects to engage with HIMSS through online content, seminars, and other methods by promoting through personal networking and social media channels
- Represent HIMSS Analytics in client and healthcare industry events through various networking engagements
- Advocates for changes and additions to our product and services team to increase the value created for our clients and informs our strategic direction
- Monitors client satisfaction through personal relationships and engagement, involvement with other HIMSS team members, and any client surveys or feedback processes implemented