The HIMSS Analytics team helps drive the global health system forward by supporting healthcare providers achieve digital optimization through our Maturity models and advisory services. With a valued set of core products, this is a great time to join the team as we are enhancing our offering that will further support our clients and the healthcare market we support.
The Product Owner role is responsible for synchronizing the design and development of features and products being developed within the product management framework. This includes coordination of stakeholder engagement to develop product requirements, business justification, global market design, release management, sustaining and sunset operations.
- Compile requirement gathering to document appropriate user stories and definition of done. Contribute to the alignment of requirements with global product strategy and business objectives while insuring proper stakeholder approvals.
- Support the SCRUM/development team throughout Agile ceremonies including planning, standups, reviews, retrospectives and backlog grooming
- Partner with key stakeholders to maintain a roadmap aligned with the strategy and development plan; Individual will be responsible for communicating the roadmap internally and managing it through shifts in the business.
- Conduct research and consolidate feedback to identify client needs and market gaps.
- Establish and coordinate efficient stakeholder communication and feedback channels.
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing and support QA in testing key releases. Educate and train broader team members on new functionality where appropriate.
- Define metrics to monitor platform success/user experience. Marketing and business needs, as required including collateral development and market research.
- Ensure product functionality meets requirements through UAT support.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department.