The purpose of this position is to develop and execute marketing plans for HIMSS products / solutions, as directed by the Marketing Manager and/or Director, to drive revenue and growth. This is a critical function within HIMSS in that it furthers our business objectives and ensures our continued competitive advantage and success within the marketplace.
- Create marketing plans for HIMSS solutions and other assigned initiatives to grow revenue and reach new customers, utilizing both traditional and innovative promotional techniques.
- Plan and manage marketing activities such as print, digital, social media, direct mail, web activity and other activity as determined. Work closely with internal marketing creative team members and external creative services providers to complete promotional deliverables.
- Develop and maintain marketing project schedules to optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in building consensus among business owners, outside collaborators and other team stakeholders on branding, marketing approach, timing and budget.
- Manage expenses so as to meet program business objectives while also maintaining quality and effectiveness.
- Effectively employ marketing tools, including Wrike and Marketo, to manage projects, develop effective audience engagement and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department.