The purpose of this position is responsible for the development, delivery and regular review of Corporate Member benefits and HIMSS programs to ensure that the Society provides value to its Corporate Members in support of the Society’s annual recruitment and retention objectives. The Sr Executive will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation and execution of HIMSS Corporate Benefits with goals identified by the Director in consultation with the General Manager. Develops and builds relationship management to establish effective communications with executives and senior level managers at our Corporate Member companies to be the key contact within the HIMSS organization. Develop and maintain strong and deep executive/management team relationships with corporate members to develop industry partnerships and to identify key market trends. Contributes to the strategic growth of HIMSS by increasing corporate member revenue.
- Identify, build and nurture strategic relationships with new Corporate Members and existing HIMSS Corporate Members through strategic communications, webinars, calls, in-person meetings and attendance at conferences. Interact daily with Corporate Members to answer questions, requests, provide information on benefits, follow up on issues, etc. Identify, investigate and resolve any issues or concerns. Design and develop tools and reports for tracking and management of corporate members.
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Relations, General Manager and other HIMSS staff (all SBUs) to meet aggressive annual and long-term revenue and strategic goals for HIMSS. Develops annual recruitment and retention goals and tactics to achieve them. Accountable for Corporate Member retention rate as determined annually in the Society’s strategic plan in consultation with the Director and General Manager. Work with other staff on solicitation strategies for Corporate Members.
- Maintain and grow existing key relationships by providing strategy, leadership, and direction for specified accounts. Set support level goals, develop short- and long-term strategies and implement plans to meet the HIMSS growth objectives; Work collaboratively with Corporate Members on the execution of programming through sponsorships sold by HIMSS (all SBU) sales. Establish an appropriate plan for each Corporate Member.
- Direct the establishment of policies and practices for corporate members. Develop and execute HIMSS strategic and tactical activities to meet departmental objectives. Develop and implement outreach, marketing, and communications plans. Identify corporate members’ needs and develop and execute programs to attract new members and retain existing members, including benefits refinement, positioning and pricing. Oversees and improves as necessary processes and procedures for Corporate Member benefits delivery and reporting.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of HIMSS by increasing corporate member revenue. Identify and prioritize potential corporate members for upgrades to ensure they are aware and taking advantage of benefits and opportunities. Pursue, engage and retain those organizations as active participants in HIMSS initiatives.
- Provide insight to Corporate Members into HIMSS activities and opportunities related to the clients strategic initiatives by understanding what the client needs, and what HIMSS, through its various SBUs has to offer. Make the connections with clients and HIMSS various SBUs/Content Teams to achieve the client goals and help meet HIMSS approved strategic direction and goals.
- Enhance and develop Corporate Member programs and services that support and attract customers and helps retain or upgrade Corporate Members. Schedule and conduct annual benefit review calls and midyear reviews for all corporate members.
- Act as liaison between corporate members and HIMSS Sales and Executive staff. Direct other staff in the organization to fulfill corporate members’ requests. Manage and develop staff to support corporate members and the corporate membership program.
- Works in tandem with Corporate Relations Director and serves as project lead on high-priority benefits/services/programs such as: Focus Groups (online/in-person), Annual Strategy Summit, annual conference related activities/projects – with support from Executive(s).
- All duties as assigned to achieve HIMSS goals and objectives.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned that contribute to the effectiveness of the department and to accomplish strategic goals and objectives.