At HIMSS, we are a catalyst for change in the health and wellness ecosystem. As one of the largest and most experienced global healthcare associations, it is our responsibility to lead this revolution. Our mission is to reform health globally through information AND technology. Our staff, nearly 400 world-wide, are vital to achieving that mission. We are looking for team members who are curious to ask “What if…?” and have the tenacity to fight for the change we believe in. Join HIMSS to be part of the transformation of health and wellness.
The Analytics Leader leads the global Analytics group to grow revenue through Analytics productized services and advisory capacity that drive the evolution of the global health ecosystem. Guiding the global adoption of the gold standards in digital health maturity tools and measurement, the Analytics leader will coordinate the global market presence focusing on private and public sector customers, including governments at national, regional, and local levels. As the Subject Matter Expert (SME) leader and trusted advisor, they will lead SME teams across major markets as they collaborate with relationship teams to identify, close, and coordinate the successful execution of engagements. Maintaining and growing key relationships (customer and technology/consulting partners), understanding customer needs deeply, and working with product and portfolio management to guide future product development are cornerstones of the role.
The things that you will tackle:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to global Analytics teams (markets and engineering).
- Support collaboration and planning within the Product Function and across other functions to support the strategic direction and effective resources planning.
- Effectively communicate and cascade group strategy and priorities within the group and across the cross-functional functions.
- Direct team efforts in business development and client delivery worldwide.
- Serve as the subject matter leader with advanced understanding of the market sector to drive requirements definition for future product enhancements.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop HIMSS’ unique selling propositions and differentiators. Collaborate with marketing, experience, and sales resources to create targeted sales strategies and campaigns, approaches, and communication to achieve annual sales goals relating to new clients and business opportunities.
- Present information to executive leadership on business trends that lead to the development of new products/services and program needs, positioning, pricing, and distribution channels supporting and attracting customers. Provide guidance and direct budget creation for new business initiatives across Analytics globally.
- Working in close coordination with relevant teams across HIMSS, support adoption of other related HIMSS services including membership, professional development, insights, events, and thought leadership.
- Build, develop, and lead the global team of digital health advisors and technology.
- Regularly review team’s performance – identifying strengths and opportunities to develop an efficient global team.
- Support the overall HIMSS employee-experience within the group and Product function but also recognizing others across the organization and ensuring alignment to the overall HIMSS employee-experience philosophy.
- Deliver executive and keynote presentations and thought leadership at relevant events globally.
- Collaborate with key Government Relations staff for global opportunities.