The Talent Coordinator will support the Human Resources department with general administration related to recruiting coordination, employee on/off boarding, training, legal, compliance and other human resource special projects. The person in this role will provide first-level response to employee inquiries, escalate issues to subject matter experts, and maintain all human resources-related documentation and processes.
- Be the owner and master of candidate experience from coordinating hiring team and candidate calendar, travel arrangements, and interview schedules, and interview debrief panel meeting
- Communicate and confirm interview details with candidates and hiring team; ensuring that they have all of the necessary information
- Act as the primary point-of-contact on interview days for both the candidate and interviewers; professionally and efficiently handling all scheduling changes and any other glitches that occur (it happens)
- Oversee the on-boarding process from offer acceptance to first day ensuring timely response and follow-up with candidates and hiring managers
- Create new hire personnel file to exchange new hire paperwork for the HR/Payroll team to process.
- Complete all on/off-boarding activities, including maintaining the I-9 and employee personnel files.
- Supports the data maintenance and integrity of the Applicant Tracking System – iCIMS, Learning Management System – Navex, and rewards & recognition platform - Engagedly.
- Process general HR and recruiting invoices and expenses reports
- Coordinating training sign-up and annual compliance training
- Develop tools, process improvements and automation solutions focused on improving both operational efficiencies and candidate experience.
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge on human resources programs/policies, especially benefit programs, to provide first level response to employee requests and monitor the department's email inbox; escalates issues as needed.
- Assist in the maintenance of the human resources content on the company's Intranet as one example pulling and posting the monthly org chart.
- Provides assistance on special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Has regular contact with HR team members and finance and payroll team and occasional contact with employees.
- Candidates, agencies, and HR vendors