The HRBP Manager provides advice to leadership regarding best practices to maximize employee productivity and engagement. This individual will champion a diverse workforce throughout the employee life cycle and foster a culture of continuous improvement through performance management. As part of the HR leadership team, the HRBP Manager will help to set the HR vision, including role modeling great personal and team leadership and taking an active role in ensuring the HR operating model is embedded successfully. The HRBP Manager will take a lead role on talent program delivery as well as managing other HR Business Partners to ensure consistently high standards of HR service delivery.
Things you will tackle:
- Participates as a contributing member of the broader HR Team in projects/ programs globally.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws in the regions that HIMSS employs talent (e.g., US, UK, Germany, Singapore, and Spain); reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Coach and build the capability of managers to anticipate and pre-empt organizational issues.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Contribute to, and where accountable define policies and processes that support the HR and HIMSS people strategy and objectives; Develops employment contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Use data and analytics to measure the effectiveness of tools and policies and understand the landscape for further improvement.
- Provides guidance and input on organization restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of talent programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure talent objectives are met.
- Keeps up to date with external trends and best practice in the areas of expertise and HR more broadly; continuously drives improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practices.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% domestic and international.