The purpose of this position is to support enterprise-wide external and internal marketing and communications, including events, initiatives and solutions. It is integral to supporting enterprise branding and global growth goals.
- Write and edit marketing, content and web copy supporting enterprise-wide initiatives for multiple audiences and platforms, including articles, emails, social media, success stories and toolkits. Optimize SEO keywords as needed.
- Write and edit marketing, content and web copy supporting the HIMSS Global Health Conference for multiple audiences and platforms, including articles, emails, social media and toolkits. Optimize SEO keywords and post web articles as needed.
- With Operations Manager, manage intranet (HERO) content and posting. Create and post engaging HERO content, including articles, banners, monthly newsletter, and monthly blogs based on interviews with executive leadership team (ELT). Test and deploy monthly newsletter.
- Assist with external and internal brand voice management, ensuring accuracy and consistency in materials.
- Support internal communications content creation and messaging. Edit company-wide staff announcements.
- Write and edit Healthbox external blogs based on content and input from stakeholders.
- Update, edit and post staff bios to website.
- Support EMC and other stakeholders in content development and posting, including building website landing pages for presentation decks and videos.
- Research markets and industries, organize facts and sources, and interview internal subject matter experts to create content.