Develops and directs the global digital marketing strategy and annual plan for HIMSS and its business units to improve visibility, engage and acquire new audiences, and generate inbound site traffic and revenue using content, social marketing and paid search marketing. Works with senior management to devise and implement strategic audience acquisition and engagement tactics to grow HIMSS customer base and identify growth opportunities and deeper engagement with current database.
- Develops and directs the execution of the digital marketing strategy (search optimization, search engine marketing, social media and content marketing, display, user experience marketing automation and email marketing) and annual plans for HIMSS enterprise including thought leadership, events, products and services to strengthen HIMSS brand, audience engagement, bolster web traffic and acquire new audiences.
- Lead a dynamic team of digital marketing specialists that manage content marketing, audience development, search engine marketing, social media strategies and community management.
- Identify opportunities for HIMSS to increase its influence and provide more value to its members, customers, partners and other collaborators.
- Direct digital audience development campaigns to build awareness, drive engagement, and create overall business value to support the growth of HIMSS’ digital network of sites, social channels, and products and services.
- Oversee the digital content strategy planning and governance and collaborate with the thought leadership council to develop an effective content distribution strategy.
- Builds and maintains digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend on regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.